Sony XPERIA ST25i Firmware FTF Download
|Sony ST25i Firmware|
Sony XPERIA U ST25i ftf file Firmware
This smart phone equipped with a 8GB memory for storing important data or downloads, but unfortunately can not be expanded. The Sony XPERIA U ST25i is also equipped with a rear camera resolution of 5.0 MP and has a 0.3MP front camera for video calling. Its 5 megapixel camera capable of capturing high-definition video, 2D and 3D panoramic images. The Sony XPERIA U ST25i also features DLNA connectivity, GPS (with A-GPS), microUSB ver 2.0 (USB On the go support, WiFi, GPRS, 3G, and Bluetooth and is supported by the battery capacity of 1320 mAh.
Download Sony XPERIA U Firmware
this time I will share how How Flashing SONY XPERIA U ST25i (Android 4.0.4), step flashing is done because sony smartphone experience bootloop, which are caused by failed update or commit errors in installed applications. Bootloop is a problem on the android operating system startup can not do so could not get to the home menu, automatic return to the initial state when the friend turned the smartphone. common only stop at smartphone brand logo, this kind of problem if it is not flashing it will not return to normal. we provide download firmware for Sony XPERIA U ST25i. you can download at the end of post.
How to Flash Sony XPERIA U ST25i Firmware
Flashing requirement :
- Firmware SONY XPERIA U ST25i (4.0.4)
- Flashtool Xperia and Driver
How to Flashing Sony XPERIA U ST25i
- Install flashtool Xperia until complete.
- lnstal drivers, search localdisk C / Flashtool / Driver, and install Flashtool-drivers.exe.
- Copy fimrware downloaded earlier in "example (C: \ Users \ PC \ .flashTool \ firmwares).
- Open air flashtool.exe icon [Lightning].
- Then select Sony XPERIA U ST25i firmware who have flash copy earlier and then click the bottom right corner.
- Make sure the battery condition 70%.
- Wait a few seconds until a pop-up image HP.
- Press and hold down the "volume down / back" as she plugged the USB cable to the computer, the indicator will flash green.
- Wait until the process is complete.