D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware
|D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware|
D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware Download - D-Link International, has recently launched Router Asymmetrical Digital Subscriber Line 2+ (ADSL2 +) latest, the D-Link DSL-2750U. Both routers are versatile and high-speed supporting activities download speeds of up to 24Mbps for smooth streaming media as well as integrated firewall protection and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a secure Internet connection and high speed. D-Link DSL-2750U is designed to allow home users and businesses to manage a cost effective yet still get high-speed internet connection.
Download D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware
The second router is compatible with the previous generation Wireless G, D-Link DSL-2730 is designed for users who prefer the router directly without frills ADSL. For users who prefer cangging, router D-Link DSL-2750U comes with a built-in USB port and is suitable for users who prefer access to Network Attached Storage (NAS) them. Not only that the router is also equipped with high-level security such as Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) and Denial of Service (DoS), routerD-Link DSL-2750U works to prevent access without legal permission from internet intruders by checking the contents of the incoming packets before they are allowed to pass through.
How to setup D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware
For quality of service (Quality of Service / QoS), the router supports multiple priority queues to enable multiple home or office users to enjoy the benefits of a smooth network connection of inbound data and outbound traffic regardless of network congestion. we provide download link for D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware, and how to install D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware.
How to Setup D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware
Here I use 2 way first upgrade firmware in a state of error and in normal circumstances (still good). Immediately to the first way:
For the first way (error firmware) the following steps D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware :
- Set IP Address PC / Laptop you be given the default 192.168.1.2 IP address is 192.168.1.1 ADSL modem
- The next stage in advance, please download the latest D-Link DSL 2750U firmware at the bottom of this article.
- Subsequently extract the firmware that you downloaded earlier.
- Turn on the modem and then plug the modem and UTP RJ45 card lan PC / Laptop you who have been in setting before
- Then open Internet Explorer or Firefox can also use a modem and then type the IP address is 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the browser
- After emerging software update (firmware error state) there are three directions then browse and locate the firmware that you extracted earlier.
- Continue with Software Update
- If successful it will display the message New software is being programmed to the flash memory. The DSL Router will reboot upon completion.
- Next please wait up to 2 minutes and get into the modem to reset the settings.
For the second way (normal firmware) the following steps to install D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware :
- I consider steps 1 s / d 4 above from first way has been done.
- Turn off all firewalls (including Windows Firewall) and anti virus in your PC.
- Download TFTP server : Download here.
- Install tftpd32 on your PC / Laptop.
- Set Current Directory to D: \
- Set Server Interfaces to 192.168.1.2
- Click the Windows Start Menu and select Run, type cmd.
- At the command prompt, type ping 192.168.1.1, if the reply forwarded on to the next step
- Type telnet 192.168.1.1
- Enter your login username: admin, password: admin
- Once logged in type tftp -g -f DSL-2542B-SE_1.11_07122010_cfe_fs_kernel 192.168.1.2
- Then the modem will download the D-Link DSL 2750U firmware from the TFTP directory
- Leave for 10-15 minutes, then you can try to access http://192.168.1.1 back of your browser.
- Upon entry, reset to factory default your modem.
- Set the modem to do the setting from the beginning.
Such is the steps in ADSL modem firmware upgrade for the type of D-Link DSL 2750U.
Download D-Link DSL 2750U FirmwareD-Link DSL 2750U Firmware New 4/03/2016 Download
D-Link DSL 2750U Firmware IN_1.10 8/23/2011 Download